ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

May 8, 2011

"COVA Ristorante & Caffe / Pasticceria & Confetteria @ Pacific Place & Centro,Alexandra House,Hong Kong - 28 - 29/4/11

After my last year post - "No.1 Fav "Italian Breakfast + Afternoon Tea & Cakes" - COVA PASTICCERIA @ Paragon Singapore,I was really happy to re-visit my Fav COVA @ Pacific Place,Hong Kong - Contact : +852 2918 9660 !!!




Because after my 1st visit here many years ago,i was really "hooked" on their Sandwiches,Cakes especially their TIRAMISU and Caffe Latte ! And after that,every trip to Hong Kong,it was a Must Visit especially to COVA @ Pacific Place because i really enjoy "window shopping" & also sometimes "beautiful people liked HK Actress" there ! And once we really thought we had "a super deal because if there is a typhoon,then all the Cakes are sold at a discount ! So of course,we brought our Fav TIRAMISU Cake ! But guess what,we never enjoyed it because my Big Bro PC housemaid cooked so well & we enjoyed it so much that we really "had no more space" to enjoy it !!! ;-)


- My Fav TIRAMISU was "Sold Out" !!! ( This had happened a few years ago & then the Manager "arranged a special portion for takeaway" !!! Excellent service !!! ) So my next choice was the above MANGO Cake ! Tasted very delicious !!! ;-)

PS.the above was the CAKE SET Menu so next Re-Visit I look forward to check out their TEA SET Menu !!! ;-)

And in the above Re-Visit - I was "actually on my way to enjoy my Birthday Cake @ The MANDARIN Cake Shop ( See Next Post ) because there was one birthday celebrations in Hong Kong and my Big Bro beought me a Birthday Cake from there & it was the Best Almond Cake i had ever enjoyed !!!" Then i walked COVA @ Alexandra - Contact: +852 2522 1833 & I decided that i should enjoy my COVA - TIRAMISU and cuppa of CAFFE LATTE instead !


Somehow i felt that "the food taste and atmosphere in Hong Kong" is much better than COVA @ Paragon !
And if you need your "COVA Fix" there are several outlets at both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
Again i guessed it may be also a good idea that i enjoy COVA not too often or i will have to "Work Out or Golf more to trim more Belly !!!" ;-)))

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment