ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

May 5, 2011

"VICTORIA CITY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT" @ Wanchai,Hong Kong - 1st Yum Cha in HK - 28/4/11

Was really happy that my good friends - Gary & Phyllis from Hong Kong was available to "catch up with me from their busy schedule !"....especially because i have been postponing my visit the last few years ! And i appreciated very much that Gary have pre-booked one of my Fav Yum Cha Eats in Hong Kong ! ( For Lunch - It'll be advisable to call and make reservations !!! ;-)



We were introduced to the above several years ago.And I had several memorable Yum Cha and Birthday Dinners at the above ! ( Wished i had taken photos of all their Special Signature Seafood Eats then - especially their Abalone,Shark Fins and Bird Nest ( which i rated their Abalone at the above of the Best since i have tried - 1 Star Michelin - FORUM Restaurant - personally served by Ah Yat many years ago ! And also FOOK LAM MOON - http://www.fooklammoon-grp.com/  before ! Guessed i was very lucky as my Big Bro PC invited me along on "tasting trip" a long time ago ! )

The famous David Tang from Shanghai Tang was interviewed on the above - www.discoverhongkong.com/fine-dining/upload/9978.pdf

Was happy to meet their Restaurant Manager - BORIS AU again ( of course he immediately recalled our past dinners ! ) because the above is one of my Must Visit Yum Cha place ( because of my visit to the Hong Kong Gift Fair nearby ! ) And since it was Birthday the next day,he told me that he will arrange "light Yum Cha Menu with both "Long Life Noodles & Chinese Birthday Buns ( It was very delicious ! ) for us to enjoy !


- This little plate of Fish & Nuts - is really saltish for my taste !


- This Is One of Their Signature "Must Try" Dim Sum ! ;-)







- Daily Soup Of The Day -I Really Enjoy All Cantonese Soups Very Much Especially In Hong Kong !!! ;-)


- This "Shanghai Style Steamed Pork Dumplings" Tasted Only Ok ! Much Prefer This When It's Hairy Crab Season ! When I Enjoy This With The "Hairy Crab Roe" It Tasted Really Good Because I Still Can Recall The Delicious Taste !!! ;-)



- This Is One Of Their Special Dim Sum Dish - Steamed Pork Ribs & Chicken Feet !!!



- Enjoyed This "Chinese Long Life Birthday Noodles Very Much " !!! Really Delicious !!! ;-)



- Enjoyed This "Chinese Birthday Bun Very Much !!!" Just have a Look at the Texture of the Bun & The Sweetness Of The Fillings With Egg Yolk Was Just Great !!! :-)

Totally satisfied with my 1st Yum Cha 2011 in Hong Kong ! Of course i wished that we could order more of their Signature Eats liked their Roast Pork & Char Siew,Rice Noodles in Fish Soup & several others.But since all of us have to work later,it was just right ! Since i'm a "Regular" here,i really "felt at home comfort !"
And it was also a good "get together with my good friends in Hong Kong !!!" ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AndReW in Hong Kong ;-)

ADDRESS : 2/F Sun Hung Kai Centre,30 Harbour Road,Wanchai,Hong Kong
CONTACT : +852 2827 9938
WEBSITE : http://www.eastocean.com.hk/

No comments:

Post a Comment