ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

May 10, 2011

"YEE SHUN MILK COMPANY" @ Causeway Bay,HONG KONG - April 28 2011

Of course all my earlier postings on Fav "Afternoon Tea & Cakes",i also need to post all my Fav "After Dinner - Chinese Sweets" ! Personally after my enjoyable dinner,i need to walk around to HMV & other Designer Shops in Causeway Bay area.Then to SOGO to do buy my Fav "Wife Cake Shop - Hang Heung at the Basement.It's the Best Takeway Gifts from Hong Kong !!! ;-)

Several years ago,when i was staying @ my Fav Hotel - The Excelsior Hotel,my good buddy - Hansen took me behind the hotel ( it's actually in between SOGO and the hotel ) introduced me to this wonderful Chinese Dessert ( from Macau ) after our dinner ! And i went there the next day and after that it was a Must Have every HK trip ! And i highly recommend the above :


Address : G/F , 506 Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay,Hong Kong
MTR : Causeway Bay ( Exit C )
Open From : 12pm to Midnight
Contact : +852 2576 1828

It's a small,flourescent lit Shophouse with tightly spaced tables that you may need to share if you are by yourself.High turnover ! And the service is quick order & serve & then pay CASH Only at the counter before you leave !

Just have a look at this :



And the MUST TRY will be their Steamed Milk ( Seung Pei Nai ) - you can order it Hot or Cold or with Ginger Juice or Red Beans or Lotus Seeds.But I prefer it :



- I really enjoy the smooth texture & taste ! It's actually Milk and Sugar but their secret is making it so smooth and with the "special two films" on top ! It was featured in one of those TVB Eats Show !

And this trip,i decided to order their EGG CUSTARD ( which tasted good but i still prefer their Steamed Milk ! )



I really enjoy all these "special Chinese Desserts" in Hong Kong,especially during Spring or Autuum season,when you order a hot Steamed Milk,it just taste "extra special" before your bedtime !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW in Hong Kong ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment