ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

May 24, 2011

OTTO RISTORANTE @ Red Dot Traffic Building - SET LUNCH MENU - Year 2010 - 2011

Since my 1st Tastings @ OTTO RISTORANTE - I was impressed with their cosy DECOR and excellent good service from their Restaurant Manager - PAOLO & of course their Award Winning Chef MICHELE PAVANELLO's authentic Italian cooking style !!! ;-)

And since i'm on their mailing list - whenever i have a look at their latest Monthly Lunch Menu or Seasonal Promotions liked Truffle - it's so tempting that will make want to call & make reservations so I will always have OTTO on my mind whenever I crave for the Best Italian Eats !!! ;-)

Please note that their main dining area is actually a bit tight so Reservation is strongly recommended ! But my recent enjoyable re-visit was great because their Manager Paolo managed to "find a nice table for my good Foodie Lunch Friend - KIE and myself - even though they were fully booked already !!!  ;-)

This Was Next To Our Table ! ;-)
For the Freshly Baked Soft & Hard Bread Selection - I will usually have more than one servings ( guessed it must be maybe i had no time for Breakfast ! )


I always enjoy their Starters from their SET MENU & featured below was in May 2011 :



- "Pio Tosini Parma Ham And Rock Melon" - the presentation was creative & enjoyed the taste !



- Freshly Prepared Daily Soup - Mushroom - ( Kie's choice )



- "Home Made Spaetzli Pasta With Brown Butter And Summer Truffle Sauce" - enjoyed the taste very much ! 1st time so it was interesting eats for me !!! ;-)



- "Home Made Tagliolini With Live Prawn Marinated With Lemon Zest And Chilly" - $28 ( Kie's Mains Selection )



- "Chocolate And Amaretti Biscuit Flan Asti Style" - enjoyed the light sweetness and taste very much !

There are times when i thought of "tasting their monthly set lunch menu every month" because it always a "almost prefecto Italian lunch for me at the above !" And it's always most enjoyable with good friends ! ;-)

Here's Another Enjoyable Monthly Re-Visits ( mid August 2011 ) with my good friends - Dr.Ronnie Tan and Kok Pak Chow.And my "kawaii" Kaori !!!








To Be Continued........In Year 2012 !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

ADDRESS : 28, Maxwell Road #01-02 Red Dot Traffic Building Singapore 069120
CONTACT : +65 6227 6819
WEBSITE  : http://www.ottoristonrante.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment