ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 19, 2012

THE CHINA CLUB ( CLOSED ) @ 52/F CAPITAL TOWER,Singapore - "Fav Saturday Yum Cha" Year 2012

Juz look forward to my Happy Saturdays - Of course it will really great if it's - "Early Morning Fitness Session,then a Hearty Breakfast,then it's Quality Reading & Surfing the Internet" !!! ;-)
And here's the Best Place to appreciate & enjoy sipping my Collection of Premium Tea @ the Long March Bar @ The CHINA CLUB !!! ( where I can actually enjoy almost total privacy most Saturday ! ) Juz luv the Scenic View ( see below please ! ) very much !!! ;-)


- Happy Saturday Morning & Lunch - Feb 18 2012

After a Hearty Breakfast @ Tai Wah ( Hong Lim Complex ) - ( read my posting - Bak Chor Mee - Where's The Best ),I enjoyed reading my selection of Newspapers and Magazines ! And I was also trying hard to finish up my reading of Conversations with Thaksin Book !!! ;-) ) Suddenly after some quality reading, I had "cravings of my Fav Herbal Black Chicken Soup ( read my posting - Ser Seng Herbs @ Geylang Lorong 21) so rushed over because of the dark rain clouds !!! ;-)


For a moment,It look liked Central,Hong Kong !!! ;-)

Somehow I still felt a bit hungry & I wanted to enjoy more reading & this time Premium Green Tea from Korea from my good friend - M Chung !!! ;-)






And since it was Saturday ( no rush,no meetings ),it was a good idea to enjoy their New Dim Sum Menu :



From Left - Steamed Bamboo Piths& Yellow Fungus
Steamed Fresh Scallop & Spinach Dumpling
Below - Steamed Pomegranate Shrimp and Chinese Parsley

From Top - Steamed BBQ Pork Bun With Preserved Cabbage
Pan Fried Vegetarian Bun
Fried Hokkien Mee - $8.00

Sweetened Yam PasteTopped With Vanilla Ice Cream

- Sunny & Humid Thursday Lunch - FEB 24 2012 - TGIF @ LONG MARCH BAR -                                                                                                                                                                                          



                                                                                              



- Lunch & Tea - March 10 2011 - Another Happy Saturday Afternoon @ the Long March Bar - Enjoyed my Reading and even watched my Current Fav TVB Drama - On Call 36 - with a Scenic View of the Weather - from Sunny & Humid to Cloudy & Rain - 









- Saturday Afternoon - March 17 2012 -

- Part I - Lunch - It was so Humid so I decided to just to stay in Long March Bar and enjoy my Reading and order some Light Eats -


Glutinous Rice With Conpoy - $3.00


Recommended - Sliced Fish Bee Hoon Soup - $18.00

- Part II - Happy Hour - From sipping Premium Chinese Tea to appreciating & sipping Red Wine ala China Club style !!! ;-)



- Enjoyable Pre-Birthday Lunch with My Dad & Mum - March 21 2012 -




New Dim Sum
Double Boiled King Eel With Herbs Soup - $28.00
Stone Fish Fillet - $22.00





- Till My Next Eats @ The China Club - To Be Continued...........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment