ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 4, 2012

TAMPOPO GRAND @ NGEE ANN CITY - "Enjoyable Japanese Lunch Eats" - FEB 2012

After my recent enjoyable Thai Eats @ Sabai ( see previous posting please ! ;-) ) I decided to check out next door - TAMPOPO GRAND - ( It have been years since I last enjoyed Japanese Lunch Eats @ their TAMPOPO @ Liang Court ;-) ) which I have also been walking by only for the longest time !!! ;-)


Liked their Japanese DECOR - their Designer have done a good job with the small irregular shop space !!! ;-)




- Japanese LUNCH Eats - FEB 1 2012 -

Since I enjoyed my Breakfast @ the Eagle's Nest - The American Club earlier,I thought of ordering a healthy Japanese Lunch Eats with lots of Vegetable and Soup ( and not Sashimi because I enjoyed a very good SAKAI - SET LUNCH @ RAIKUCHI last saturday - see Posting please !!! ;-) ) so I studied their Menu for awhile and I decided to order this -


Shabu Shabu Set - $25.00

Till Next Visit - To Be Continued !!!.......;-)

ADDRESS : 391A Orchard Road, #04-28 Ngee Ann City, Singapore 238872
CONTACT : +65 6735 2959
WEBSITE : http://www.cfc.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment