ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 19, 2012

SILK @ Singapore Island Country Club ( SICC ) - "Re-Visit & Lunch Invite By My Good Friend - JANSEN EK" - FEB 16 2012

Since my last Yum Cha in NOV 2011 ( before I sold my SICC Membership after more 20 years ! Both my Dad and myself,we need to thank the past committee and President JY for our decision !!! ;-) ) I have not been back to SICC !!! And many thanks to my good friend & always a great host - Jansen Ek for his invite and hosting my parents and myself for such a delicious and enjoyable lunch !!! ;-)

Always Enjoy Tis Scenic View !!! ;-)
Heard that their Ex-Imperial Treasure Chef ( who here from the opening ) have left SILK already.So we have a chance to taste the New Chef's cooking !!! And just have a look @ the Sumptous Spread from Appetizers to Dim Sums & then Main Course which was ordered by good Host - EK-san !!! And my "little contribution" - Musk Melon from Japan !!!  ;-)











No comments:

Post a Comment