ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 16, 2012

Five and Dime Eatery @ River Valley Road,Singapore - "Interesting Decor" - FEB 2012

It's great that there's another cozy & hip Cafe / Eats added to my "ever increasing" Fav Eats List !!! And also it's located @ River Valley / Mohd Sultan area !!! ;-)


Liked where this White Colored Shophouse is located ( small Car Park at the back ) & the Owners have done a really good job on the renovations !!! ;-)


Liked Their Mint Green Color Chairs !!! ;-)

Enjoy New World Wines & Original Cocktails !!! ;-)


FEB 11 2012 - Enjoyed my "Pu Er sipping & Reading @ The China Club last Saturday afternoon !!!"....Then I thought I check out - FIVE & DIME on the way back to my home !!!....But their young crew told me that "there'll be no Cooked Eats except Cupcakes ( displayed on their Bar Counter ) and Drinks only !!!" Guessed it was Ok,since I wasn't that hungry & most interested to check out their Breakfast & Dinner Menu !!! ;-)






A Quick Look @ their Menu,I Will TASTE As Follows :

- Mentaiko Spaghetti With Chicken Yakitori - ( $24 )
- Fish & Chips - ( $24 )

Noted that their Breakfast Menu ( on Sunday ) starts from 10am onwards,which I felt it's too late for me to enjoy !!!....Will too hungry by then !!!...And also their Menu Prices are actually on the high side !!!... But I was told that U need to make reservations especially during weekends !!! ;-)

ADDRESS : 297 River Valley Road,Singapore
CONTACT : +65 9236 5002
FACEBOOK : Updates Available ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment