ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 26, 2012

HONEYMOON DESSERTS @ 313 SOMERSET ORCHARD,Singapore - "Fav Delicious & Special Chinese DESSERTS !!!" - FEB 2012

Whenever I am in Hong Kong especially if I am staying @ Causeway Bay area,there will only be YEE SHUN Milk Company ( Double Boiled Milk ) and KUNG WO TONG ( Kwai Leng Ko - Herbal Jelly & Desserts ) that I will "alternate every after dinner desserts" !!! And probably one of my good friends in Hong Kong must have "introduced" HONEYMOON DESSERT located @ World Trade or Times Square,Causeway Bay a long time ago !!! Usually very packed and long queues !!! ;-)

But somehow in Hong Kong, I still prefer those "Oldies but the Best" ( that have started a long time ago & from generations to generations - Traditional Chinese Desserts liked - YUEN KEE Dessert,Sheung Wan - for their Sesame Seed, Walnut Dew with Lotus Seed & Chinese Taxillus Twig Tea with Eggs ) Since or whenever I miss Hong Kong especially all my Fav Eats there & while looking forward to my next trip there,meanwhile I can "remind myself a bit by enjoying" HoneyMoon Desserts" here !!! ;-)


After my 1st Tastings,I surfed & realised that "many have already enjoyed the above a long time ago" !!! Anyway it's not too late & I will most likely "enjoy & taste" all their Recommended Desserts in their Menu every time I am near 313 location or only when I will be "working out in the GYM" later !!! ;-)




It's located on the 4/F ( same level as HMV ) and if U are "craving for Chinese Sweets after your meal and relax or chat a bit,then check it out !!!" ;-)




TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment