ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Feb 6, 2012

FAT COW @ CAMDEN MEDICAL CENTRE,Singapore - "1st Time Lunch Tastings" - JAN 2012

After reading my good Foodie Reviewer - Geoffrey Eu's - The Business Times - Nov 3 2011 - "Fat Cow Is Big On Premium Beef" - I have been looking forward to check this out this Interesting High End Eats !!! But it was opened only for Dinner so it was good to know that recently Fat Cow now have a Lunch Menu !!! ;-)


LOCATION - It's actually not the Best Address - ( located @ a Medical Centre....guessed the owners - The Big Idea Group ( Kinki Restaurant merged with The Marmalade Pantry ) must be targetting all the Rich Tenants & their Rich Clients in the Building...and I understand that the Car Park have actually quite smallish lots so not too good for bigger cars !!! And another will be - you can easily miss their Front Door of this High End Eats !!! ) ;-)

DECOR - Once you entered their Front Door- ( the feeling is high end - Japanese Design with Light Wooden Table Chairs,Shoji Doors and Screens ) it will their BAR below -


- Read their Menu - there's respectable Wine Lists,Sake and Special Signature Cocktails for you to enjoy !!!
( But today I will just order my Usual Fav Beer !!! ;-) )



Then next there will be a small section for Private Dining Rooms....for Special & Business Eats -



Finally at the back,it's their Open Concept Kitchen / U shaped Counter which have a seating capacity - 16 paxs -




Theatre Kitchen for Personal Dining Experience With The Chef !

It was my 1st Time and I actually re-read most of the Reviews of Fat Cow's Signature Eats & I was looking to order and do some Tastings !!! So when their Manager Dax showed me their New Lunch Menu,I told him that I rather KIV and order their Dinner Menu instead !!! ;-)

Here are their Signature Starters -

Slow-Cooked Wagyu Ox Tendon - ( $29 )







For my Main Course - I decided to order and taste their -



Assortment Of Condiments....

Liked Their Shabu Shabu Pot !!! ;-)

After enjoying the above SHABU SHABU,the Chef will use what's left of the Broth ( which is rich in flavour from the fresh vegetables and Beef ) to prepare a bowl of Porridge to enjoy a perfect finale !!! ;-)  -



To complete our Special Lunch @ FAT COW,their Chef have prepared a small Sweets for Enjoyable Eats !!! ;-)







ADDRESS : 1 Orchard Boulevard, #01-01 Camden Medical Centre Singapore 248649
Contact : +65 6735 0308


No comments:

Post a Comment