ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Dec 20, 2011

CRYSTAL JADE - LA MIAN XIAO LONG BAO @ NGEE ANN CITY & GREAT WORLD CITY


I have mentioned in my earlier posting in "SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO" ( see my posting ! ) that if I'm lunching late & by myself & I need a "quick fix to my craving for SHANGHAI Eats especially - XIAO LONG BAO or a bowl of LA MIEN,I will just walk over from The American Club to either Imperial Treasure Noodle & Congee @ Ion or Crystal Jade @ Ngee Ann City or Great World City ( which used to be a very regular Saturday Lunch place before there were too many in the group since both do not have any private rooms ! And their large table - max 10 pax ! ) If I had started my BLOG then,I would have "completed posting almost every item in their MENU !" ;-)

- Shanghai Dim Sum Eats -

Menu - Steamed Soupy Pork Dumpling - $5.30


Menu - Pan-Fried Pork Bun in "Shanghai" Style
( This is another Fav Dim Sum from Shanghai - I enjoy both the softness of the Bun & also the filling with tasty soup and pocket of juicy pork ! ;-) )






Stewed Noodles With Chicken & Vegetables - $8.80
Menu - Poached La Mian With Spring Onion - $7.00
Menu - Glutinous Dumpling With Grated Peanut ( 3 pcs ) - $3.80
Menu - Aloe Vera With Osmanthus Honey - $6.00
Till My Next Eats @ The Above !!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment