ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Dec 11, 2011

MAISON KAYSER @ SCOTTS SQUARE - NEW ! Good Introduction With Boss SHU KIMURA - December 12 2011


During my recent visits to Scott's Square last few weeks - MAISON KAYSER was still not opened yet ! Then I was happy to read a Interesting Interview & Review in last Saturday's LIFE - The Straits Times December 10 2011 - "Sniffing Out A Good Loaf Of Bread" by Kwan Weng Kin.



I surfed their Website & read more Reviews yesterday & of course that really build up both my Interest & Appetite ! And on Monday early morning after I arrived early at The American Club & I rushed over & ! was looking forward to enjoy my 1st Breakfast Tastings @ the Newly Opened - MAISON KAYSER !!! ;-)







Enjoyed my Cool December Morning Walk to Scott's Square,I checked with a young security guard if the New Bakery was opened.And he replied he was not too sure & he thought it was 9 am onwards ! When I arrived,the place was partially lit up & their staffs were busy !



And their friendly Boss SHU KIMURA welcome & greeted me & he looked busy & told me that there was an Event For the Media this morning to early afternoon.And he was so nice & then quickly rushed over behind the glass display counter & gave me this !


Later in the afternoon,after my enjoyable Yum Cha Lunch @ The China Club with my Best Mate JL,I walked by about 3pm & still hoping that their Event will be over but there were still many VIP Guests there sipping Champagne !!! And then after some Angus Steak Tasting @ Kenny Rogers in the evening,I actually walked by again & this time I saw their staffs gesturing that it was closed early ! ;-)


- Finally - Afternoon Tea On December 13 2011

Was busy with my work in the whole morning but with breakfast @ Maison Kayser on my mind !!! But by noon,I was so hungry that I gobbled both The Salad Bar & Pasta @ Eagle's Nest -The American Club !!! But of course by now I could only enjoy this below !!! ;-)




CROISSANT AUX AMANDE - $4.10


ECLAIR CHOCOLAT - $3.50


CAFE AU LAIT - $6.25

Finally - 1st Breakfast On December 15 2011


CROQUE MOUSIEUR - $7.48
( Ham & Cheese )

PAIN AU CHOCALAT - $2.62
( Chocolate Croissant )
- Afternoon Tea With KIE On December 15 2011


DELICE BANC - $3.44

PLIER CHOCOLAT - $3.46

- Breakfast On December 16 2011






I look forward to taste their New Specialty Bread - "Rye & Buckwheat Loaves,Giant sized Brioche & their flaky,buttery,light yet rich - CROISSANT ( which are recommended by the French Newspaper - Le Figaro ! ) or Sweets every visit to Maison Kayser !!! ;-)









ADDRESS : 6 Scotts Road SCOTT'S SQUARE #B1-09 Singapore
WEBSITE : http://www.maison-kayser.com/ / http://www.maisonkayser.co.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment