ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Dec 6, 2011

PU DONG KITCHEN - Finally Re-Visited After A Very Long Time !!! - November 2011

After an excellent introduction by my very good friend - JL to SHANGHAI MIN - XIAO NAN GUO ( see recent posting for better idea ! ;-) ) in HONG KONG,I was still "craving for more Shanghainese Eats" !!! ( But sadly there are not too many really good ones here !!! I will just go to CRYSTAL JADE La Mian Xiao Long Bao !  ;-( ) So I suggested that we re-visit PU DONG KITCHEN which we probably have not been there for more than 10 years ago !!! ;-)


Thought it will still be "packed" during lunch time ( and I even called ahead to make reservations & also ordered their Special Fish Soup that need 45mins preparation time.And personally I thought it was OK only !!! Maybe the "spicy version taste better to those who prefer it Hot & Spicy !!!" ;-) )



liked when it first opened ! But it was "quite empty with only a few tables taken !" And "liked some reviews have commented - don't expect too much PR or from their service from probably it was one of the daughters & her mum arrived later - unless you are a VIP there because I saw one of my friend who was also lunching there.At least she managed to get better service !!!" ;-)




And I was highly recommended by my Best Foodie Friend - KIE to order their BRAISED PORK ( and we ate the LION HEAD too fast to take a photo of it !!! ;-) )  :



And there was not too many choices for their DESSERTS so I just ordered :




Well after the above lunch,we concluded that "we probably may need some time before there are any suggestions for another Re-Visit !!!" ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW

ADDRESS : 271 Bukit Timah #B1-02 Balmoral Plaza Singapore
CONRACT : +65 6732 8966

No comments:

Post a Comment