ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Dec 2, 2011

MARUTAMA RA - MEN @ THE CENTRAL - Finally Re-Visited On November 28 2011

Recently at one of the regular Japan Food Fairs @ ISETAN,I tasted samplings of very tasty Ramen & other Japanese Eats liked Sashimi,Tea & this Delicious Cream Puff !!! So I thought I really want to enjoy a bowl of hot,delicious RAMEN !!! ( But it Must Not Be MSG Loaded !!! Because I'm allergic to MSG !!! And I was shocked when I was "attacked" @ a Famous & Popular RAMEN located in a 5 Star Hotel in Orchard Road !!! After that I will hesitate or be reluctant to enjoy RAMEN again !!! ;-( ) And so happened that it was 1st time that I took a MRT to the Clarke Quay.And I decided to re-visit & taste MURUTAMA RA-MEN !!! ( Told their Japanese Manager that my last time was probably when it first opened !!! ) ;-)


And since there was always a Long Queue & I also hated the Design of The Central Building Car Park,I "lost any interest to return for more !!!" ( There was No More Long Queues during lunch but it was still packed !!! Probably because of stong competition ! Or Marutama have expanded to Liang Court / United Square and North Canal !!! ;-) ) And after studying their MENU that "their soup is cooked mainly with Chicken stock only & also assurance that there's No Msg used,I decided to give their RAMEN another Taste !!!" ;-)



And of course I will order their Most Popular & Best Seller - "AKA RA - MEN" - ( 7 Kinds Of Ground Nuts Mixture With Chicken Soup - $15 )


Enjoyed The Taste Of The Soup & The Bite Of Their RA-MEN Was Good !!!

Joked with that Japanese Manager that "It was too quiet because there was No Slurping Sounds made by Happy Ra-Men Foodies !!! ;-)

GYOZA - $5 - ( Prefer It Pan Fried Style !!! )
*** Since there was No MSG Attacko So I will be return for more liked their YAKI CHAR SIEW ( Grilled Roast Pork or their EGG !!!  ( Btw - Please recommend your Fav RA-MEN to me !!! ;-) ) so Watch Out For More Items To Be Posted Here Soon !!! ;-)


ICED GREEN TEA - $3.00 ( Standby In Case Any MSG Attacko !!! ;-) )

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

ADDRESS : THE CENTRAL 6 Eu Tong Sen Street Singapore 059817
CONTACT : +65 6534 8090

No comments:

Post a Comment