ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jun 30, 2012

CANTON-I @ ION ORCHARD ( CLOSED ) - "REVISIT TASTINGS" JUNE 2012

Have not been back to CANTON-I since last year because I felt there was a bit too much MSG or the eats was a bit salty ! Usually need to drink lots of Green Tea or Water after the meal ! But since I played Golf early morning & I was feeling "hungry" so I walked The American Club to ION & I recalled about CANTON-I's - Won Ton Noodles and I decided it was time to do a Re-Visit and check if the cooking was consistent liked my past visits !!! But this time I reminded myself before the meal that I may be "thristy" from my morning Golf so will check it out anyway !!!  ;-)


Another reason - Why CANTON-I & not other Fav Eats liked Imperial Treasure Congee & Noodles @ the Basement ? In case you are looking for "quiet" place to enjoy your meal,it's excellent because there may be only a few tables taken ! And the "lighting for a quick catch up reading of the BYO newspapers" is acceptable !!! ;-)



The above Window Display - Roast Duck & Pork look liked "their Lunch Biz was Good !!!" Actually I had second thoughts liked ordering their Roast Duck Noodles or a plate of the Signature Honey glazed CHAR SIEW !!! Well next time then !!! ;-)



I checked with their Manager on their MENU in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia if it's the same ? And she replied that it's not the same !!! Guessed I will check it out soon !!! ;-)



I was looking forward to enjoy their ICED JASMINE TEA with LEMONGRASS - $8.00 ( but sometimes it tasted a bit too sweet so I needed to request a glass of iced water to dilute it slightly !!! ) -




- My "TRUNCH" Eats - June 27 2012 -
- "If U take a look @ their MENU, U will notice their write up ( that will make U keen to order & taste their WonTon Noodles !!! ) below :





- Signature Wonton Noodles with Sabah Fresh Prawn Wonton
in Soup - $9.80



- My "TRUNCH" Eats - June 28 2012 -

- Steamed Rice with Chicken,Mushrooms and
Chinese Sausage - $13.80
TILL MY NEXT "TRUNCH" .......... ;-)

ADDRESS : 2 Orchard Turn #03-14 ION ORCHARD Singapore 238801
CONTACT : +65 6509 8368

No comments:

Post a Comment