ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jun 18, 2012

LAO BEIJING @ ORCHARD CENTRAL - "ENJOYABLE TASTINGS" - JUNE 2012

After watching this Award Winning CCTV produced - "A BITE OF CHINA" that made me so hungry & I had to rush over to LAO BEIJING where I recalled their MENU where there were several of the Special Chinese Buns,Noodles and Special China Eats featured in this MUST WATCH Documentary !!! ;-)


Most of my Fav Lunch Buddies were either travelling or too busy @ work so of course I can't order too much so I will have to plan ahead what I would like to enjoy and order in today's and future enjoyable lunches !!! ;-)




- Eight Treasure Tea - $3

Currently there's a Special Buffet Promotion but since I already have in mind my preferred eats so I will order from their Ala Carte Menu :

- Lunch 18 June 2012 -


- Steamed Onion Twisted Bun - $2 ( 2pcs )
- Pan Fried Meat Buns - $6 per ( 4 pcs )
- Steamed Juicy Meat Buns - $5 ( 4pcs )


"Dan Dan" Noodles - $8

Till My Next Lunch !!! ;-)

ADDRESS : 181 Orchard Road ORCHARD CENTRAL #07-14/15 Singapore 238896
CONTACT : +65 6509 1878

No comments:

Post a Comment