ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jun 8, 2012

THE CHINA CLUB ( CLOSED ) - THAI FOOD PROMO - "TASTINGS" - MAY 21-26 YEAR 2012

Since I am very often @ THE CHINA CLUB,I thought it was a Good Idea to have Food Promotions and I was looking forward to this THAI FOOD PROMO but "unfortunately I was actually quite disappointed as I have never heard of the Thai Chef or which restaurant he was from ? And I also thought if I compare with some other Fav Thai Eats - both Prices and Portions was also quite Disappointing !!! ;-(


Here are some of the Recommended THAI EATS that I selected and tasted -


- Tom Yam Shark's Fin Soup with Seafood
served in Whole Coconut - $48

- Fried Jasmine Rice with Seafood served in Whole Pineapple - $22

- Green Thai Chicken Curry with Freshly Pounded Herbs,
Coconut Milk and Small Eggplants - $22

- Steamed Fillet of Marble Goby With Thai Herbs - $22

- Glass Noodles Soup with Meat Balls and
Shrimp Balls - $18

- Fried Rice Noodles Sticks with Pork Meat,
Dried Shrimps and Tamarind Sauce - $12

- Thai Mango Sticky Rice with
Coconut Cream - $12

- Sweetened Coconut Custard served in Mini Pumpkin - $12

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

ADDRESS : 168 Robinson Road #52-01 Capital Tower Singapore 068912
CONTACT : +65 6820 2388
WEBSITE : http://www.chinaclub.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment