ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jun 25, 2012

ISLAND CAFE @ TANGS LEVEL 4 - "GREAT SINGAPORE SALES - $10 PROMOTION MENU TASTINGS" - JUNE 2012

It was one of those days that I can't decide where and what to Eat !!! So I recalled that I seen a write up & photos of Local Eats @ ISLAND CAFE @ TANG'S and since I have been there before so I decided to check it out !!! ;-)


Probably the Best way Up is to wait patiently for the Two Lifts and then walk all the way to the left side on Level 4.There's also a Wall Menu at the entrance for you to have a look and consider if their Eats "really interest you all all !!!" ;-)



When I arrived there,there was this Young Waiter that was Nice & Friendly and he quickly introduced their GSS ( Great Singapore Sales ) $10 Promotion & he suggested that I should check it out -



And since it was Tuesday,he highly recommended their - Indonesian Fried Rice but I was actually very keen to order and taste their Laksa or Penang Char Kway Teow ! But he seemed so nice and the Decor is actually quite nice but a bit outdated and it would be more comfortable if the Air Con temperature was Colder !!! But I guessed it was already after lunch hour,their manager must have thought it will be good to conserve and save electricity !!! ;-)



Guessed the Taste of my Indonesian Fried Rice tasted rather mild & boring because I request it to be "Non-Spicy" !!! And also with my Late Breakfast,I actually couldn't finished the large portion of Fried Rice !!! Also I didn't enjoy their strips of fried egg or the taste of their Fried Chicken Drumstick !!! ;-)



And it's Monday so I recalled it was - LAKSA and you can request to top up with CRAYFISH ( add $4 ) and this time I arrived at 1pm,it was actually quite packed but I still managed to find a small table and of course I tried looking around to see how many tables had ordered their Laksa !!! ;-)



Maybe I had Too High Expectation on the Tastings of the above - my ShareFavEatsAlways Ratings : 3/5 only !!! ;-)

ADDRESS : TANGS LEVEL 4 - 310 & 320 Orchard Road Singapore 238865
CONTACT : +656737 5500

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a valuable and informative platform I find here. I am regular to read publication of this blog and definitely waiting for more articles.
    หลอด ไฟ

    ReplyDelete