ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jun 5, 2012

SUMMER PALACE @ REGENT HOTEL,SINGAPORE - "REVIEW & TASTINGS - CHEF PATRICK CHAN from ZI YAT HEEN @ FOUR SEASONS,MACAU" - MAY 2012

Since it was many months ago that I had dinner @ SUMMER PALACE - REGENT HOTEL so it was good that I read their Promo & Hosting of Chef Patrick Chan from the 2 Star Michelin - ZI YAT HEEN from FOUR SEASONS,MACAO,COTAI STRIP that made decide on a re-visit and tasting !!! ;-)

Firstly it may be my fault to call for lunch bookings for my lunch with my good friend & Non Foodie - AK so they can offer a table at the entrance ! ( Guessed when you are not a Regular or VIP such things do happen !!! ;-( )

Next I was disappointed that their Promotion or Reviews I read somehow didn't meet my high expectations especially their "Entry Level" Set Lunch Menu didn't really impressed me at all that will make me return for their Next Level Set Lunch Menu or Special Ala Carte Eats that their Manager tried hard to convince me to try out !!! ( It was because my good friend had insisted that he will be treating lunch so.... ) ;-(

And I must add that I thought that "our Lunch will be served in a nicely paced manner but their serving speed felt liked it was a rush to make us complete our Set Menu till I told the Manager that I prefer to slow down according to normal "human digestion mode" !!! ;-(

Finally I mentioned ahead that I would like a Copy of the Set Lunch Menu but it was not given to me but it was good that I snapped a photo of it ! And so here's the "Michelin Starred" Classic Cantonese Set Menu that we tasted -

- APPETIZER COMBINATION -
Crispy Scallops with Fresh Apple,Marinated Turnips and Jelly Fish

- Braised Crabmeat and Vegetable Spout Soup

- Please note there was another Item not featured - Sauteed Prawns with Fragrant Tea Leaves ( It could be served and eaten too quickly !!! ;-) )
- Poached Vegetables In Fish Broth and Mud Carp Balls

- Inaniwa Noodles Mixed With Shredded Eggplant and Capsicum

- Chilled Mango Puree With Sago

- Chilled Osmanthus Jelly

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDReW ;-)

ADDRESS : The Regent Hotel 3/F 1 Cuscaden Road,Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6725 3288

No comments:

Post a Comment