ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jun 29, 2012

GINZA KUROSON @ ROBERTSON QUAY - "FINALLY TASTED & I'LL BE BACK FOR MORE !!!" - JUNE 25 2012

As they always say - "Better Late Than Never ( Been There To Taste !!! )" - I was highly recommended by my Japanese Friends to GINZA KURUSON SINGAPORE last year when it was newly opened ! They shared that "their prices are reasonable and also their seafood are always Fresh !!!" ( I understand that the owners are actually Seafood Suppliers ! ) And I even told the manager and boss @ my Fav Yakiniku - Yazawa to go check it out but probably due to "too many other places and their location I always hesitated to go there myself to check it out first before inviting my good friends !!!" So finally this week,many thanks to my good friend - DT for his good invitation & introduction lunch !!! ;-)


On my arrival,I noticed in front of their entrance,there were few tables with mostly Japanese Expats Ladies chatting and enjoying their Set Lunch ( which I told DT that I really liked Ginza Kuroson so much that I will return to enjoy every eats in their Set Menu ! ;-) )



I arrived much earlier so at first this Japanese Manager showed me to the "corner of the long wooden counter" but I politely told him in Nihongo that "it was my 1st Visit so I much prefer the central area !" so he did a quick check on the reservation and immediately arranged it !!! Immediately impressed !!! ;-)


- U can see all the Cold Green Tea there
which is great for a Humid Day !!! ;-)

The reason for my request - is that I can watch the Chefs preparing our Lunch which actually make it more interesting !!! ;-)


- 1st Enjoyable Lunch with DT - June 25 2012 -
Since it was my "introduction lunch" DT highly recommended - Lunch Menu - A - FISHERMAN's NAGEKOMI-DON - a bowl of rice topped with today's special assorted sashimi - fisherman style - $20
- inclusive of Salad and Dessert below -






- SET B LUNCH - July 16 2012 - "SPECIAL BARA CHIRASHI-DON" - $18 - Many kinds of chopped fishes with vegetable on rice - Strongly Recommended ! ( from their Set Lunch Menu ) -







Till My Next LUNCH !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEW ;-)

ADDRESS : 30 Robertson Quay #01-10/11 Riverside View Singapore 238251
CONTACT : +65 6737 5547
EMAIL : kuroson@singnet.com.sg



No comments:

Post a Comment