ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Nov 3, 2011

AKASHI @ ORCHARD PARADE HOTEL ,Singapore - "Enjoyable Dinners" - Year 2011

After too many postings of Fine Chinese Cuisine & I noticed there was interest on the above my Fav Japanese Eats - AKASHI - and i suddenly need this Iced Cold -



Happy to share a delicious collections of few delicious Set Menu Dinners specially created by Chef Don and his team for our enjoyment :
















To be contiuned....;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andrew ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Many Thanks & Much Appreciated my Friend - Arbrasgallery for posting your kind comments ! I'm now enjoying Hong Kong so please stay tuned for all my Tastings !!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slurp....your photos looks really great ! Add me on Google+ Thanks !http://streetfoodwarmsyourheart.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete