ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Apr 19, 2012

AKASHI @ ORCHARD PARADE HOTEL - "ENJOYABLE OMAKAZE DINNER" - APRIL 9 2012

Since I had a Late Lunch so I stay a bit later @ the American Club - Biz Centre to clear all my work and I even managed to surfed to my Fav - DramaCrazy and watched a "funny & entertaining HK Movie - All Well End Well !!!" And after that,I was felt really good & then took a short walk since it was a cool evening to my Fav Japanese Eats - AKASHI @ the Orchard Parade Hotel !!! ;-)



And since I was by myself,I request for the Counter so that I can chat with their Boss / Chef - Mervin about that Latest Japanese Eats in Singapore & Hong Kong !!! So I requested for Omakaze ( it was liked a "early Birthday Treat to myself !!! ;-) ) with mostly Sashimi and Sushi !!! ;-)



Of course after I have mentioned that I was @ GINZA SUSHI ICHI for their Set Menu Tasting recently,he was more than happy to quickly proceeded to impress me with his Omakaze ala Akashi style !!! ;-)

Fresh Oyster With UNI
Kampachi With Shiso Dressing
Ume Shu
Nama Engawa
ISAKI
ASARI Clear Soup


Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDReW ;-)

ADDRESS : 1 Tanglin Road, #01-01A Orchard Parade Hotel Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6732 4438

No comments:

Post a Comment