ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Apr 29, 2012

DISTRICT 10 BAR RESTAURANT @ UE SQUARE - "RE-VISIT @ NEW LOCATION !!!" - APRIL 28 YEAR 2012

When Chef LUCA - BONTA told my good friends and myself about DISTRICT 10 last year,we have been to their previous location a few times !!! There was a few Eats on their Menu were my Fav Eats !!! But somehow their EX-Location didn't made it into my FAV EATs List !!! ;-)

Liked their Decor @ UE Square !!! ;-)

Since I have arranged my Pre-Birthday Dinner @ newly opened - Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse @ Mohd Sultan Road ( which was walking distance ) I thought it was a good timing to make a Re-Visit and Add District 10 to my ShareFavEatsAlways Blog !!! ;-)

Since it have been awhile so I was needed help on their Menu but this young waiter from PRC seem liked he may have joined or maybe a part timer,I am sorry to comment that - he probably needed some more F&B training to provide better service !!! For example - when I requested for any Non-Alcoholic Drinks,he recommended both and when served,we had no idea which is which ?


- the above I guessed it will be probably - ANTIOXIDANT - $12 - ( Peach,Green Apple,Mango and Strawberry ) and the other Drink will be - DRAGON BUSTER - $12 - ( Dragon Fruit,Green Apple and Japanese Cucumber ) ;-)

And we wanted "some quick and light Eats" so he recommended this below -


MENU - SALAD - CAESAR SALAD - $14
- ( With Roasted Bacon,Croutons,Parmesan Cheese & our District 10 Dressing )
MENU - SMALL BITES - JAMON IBERICO - $22
- ( Mini Baguette Sandwiches )

I guessed somehow the above Eats didn't quite impressed me ! So I will do another Re-Visit and request for their Manager's service and recommendation of their Favs or Signature Eats !!! I noted a Japanese Family ordered their PIZZAs ( probably with Chef Luca - Bonta connection,this Eats should worth tasting !!! ;-) )

Till my Next Tastings !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

NEW ADDRESS : 81 Clemenceau Avenue #01-15/16/17 UE SQUARE
CONTACT : +65 6738 4788
EMAIL : contact@disctrict10.com.sg
WEBSITE : http://www.district10.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment