ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Apr 29, 2012

LATTERIA MOZZARELLA BAR @ DUXTON HILL - "1st TIME LUNCH TASTINGS" - APRIL 27 YEAR 2012

I have been planning to "catch up" with my Good Italian Friend - MICHELE CARBOTTI ( Ex-L'Angolo ) @ his new & current "workplace" - a BEPPE de VITO's Eats - LATTERIA MOZZARELLA BAR !!! And it was TGIF and I was having a "relaxed work schedule" so I quickly "alerted" Michele that I was looking forward to do Tasting of their VONGOLE !!! And he was happy & most welcoming as always !!! ;-)


Walking under the humid and sunny afternoon from the CRAIG Car Park nearby,I enjoy the Shophouses and Greenery settings @ DUXTON HILL !!! I probably need more time or more visits to other Eats here before I can share my thoughts on my feelings on the Shophouses Eats !!! Especially it seem liked it's an EXPATs' Hangout !!! ( they sure have very Long Lunch Hours liked Happy Hours starting from Noon !!! Haha !!! ) ;-)



There's a Menu @ the Front for you to have a look before you want to check this out ( since it's not featured on their Website !!! ) ;-)




When I arrived I saw my good friend - Michele busy and more "casual like from his ex-work place" maybe i guessed LATTERIA MOZZARELL have a small Al Fresco patio area that's really great for Wine and Cigar !!! So when he finally noticed me,we greeted with a "friendly hug instead of the usual handshake" ( this is really a good friend way of greetings after a long time...maybe a few months ago !!! ) So I just requested my good friend to arrange a "light and enjoyable lunch" please !!! ;-)



Btw I read their owner have designed tis eats this way because of latest biz market trends and a new concept,so please do not have any "too high expectation of their Decor" liked their IL LIDO or FORLINO because it really just look liked a more "low budget" - cosy and casual dining place that's really packed with Regulars during weekends !!! ;-)



Since I am not yet a big fan of "Fresh Cheese" which I understand it's served in 15 different forms so I decided to "play it safe" and let Michele arranged my 1st Lunch Tastings -







Till my Next Tastings !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDREw ;-)

ADDRESS : 40 Duxton Hill Singapore 089618
CONTACT : +65 6866 1988
EMAIL : info@latteriamb.com
WEBSITE : https://www.latteriamb.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment