ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Apr 22, 2012

HEDIARD CAFE-RESTAURANT @ TUDOR COURT,SINGAPORE - "Finally 1st Time Afternoon TEA !!!" - APRIL 21 2012

Since I have been to PAUL's and MAISON KAYSER already,my good friend KIE have highly recommended HEDIARD some time ago ! But somehow maybe due to their location @ Tanglin Road,I needed a cool and windy afternoon liked today to take a leisurely walk there !!! ;-)


From the look from the front of their Cafe along Tanglin Road ( next to Tanglin Mall ) you already have this cozy and comfortable feeling that you can enjoy quality French Eats !!! ;-)




I also enjoy their good service by this sweet & friendly Pilipina who took her time to share with me on the Fav Eats on their Menu ! And my good friend Kie highly recommended their - Chocolate Croissant but somehow after seeing their - COFFEE ECLAIRS with CARDAMON - $8.00 - in their glass display,I joked with her that I will enjoy this first then I decide if I have the "capacity for more Sweets !!!" ;-)


And once I saw their - TEA and Herbs Tea Selection ( with infusion time ) - GREEN TEA - I told myself I must try out every item there with more Re-Visits !!! ;-)


3803 CHINA SENCHA PASSION FRUIT
- A harmony of fresh fruit on a background
of Sencha tea with predominantly passion
fruit and peach with the addition of petals
Till My Next TEA @ HEDIARD !!! Looking Forward !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

ADDRESS : 123-125 Tanglin Road, Tudor Court , Singapore 247921
CONTACT : +65 6333 6683
WEBSITE : http://www.hediard.com.sg/
OPEN from : 9.00am to 9.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment