ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Apr 18, 2012

MENYA MUSASHI @ RAFFLES CITY SHOPPING CENTRE,SINGAPORE - "NEW - 1st TASTINGS !!!" - APRIL 17 2012

After reading both Write Up In The Straits Time and also SoShiok.com - "Tokyo's Very Popular MENYA MUSASHI Ramen Now In Singapore" - by Chen Jingwen - Mon April 16 2012 - After my "bad MSG Attack Experience by a very Popular Japanese Ramen Eats in Orchard Road last year,I had a phobia !!!" But I was really curious & need to do Tastings to confirm - if this Latest Ramen Player from TOKYO,JAPAN will be MSG free and their Cooking & Quality is the Better !!! ;-)

- translated - Musashi Ramen Shop

So since there were no Urgent Sales Meetings,I took my time to catch a MRT Ride for a Late Lunch to avoid any Long Queue ( usually in Singapore,there's always the NEW Novelty Factor that many will want to the First to Taste so no matter how long the queue may be... ) But I was happy on arrival that there was actually harly any queue but the dining area was almost packed !!! ;-)

While Waiting In The Queue,You Can Enjoy Watch The Above
In Action !!! ;-)

I read that "Menya Musashi was set up in the mid-1990s in Shinjuku,Tokyo & currently has about 10 outlets.And their Trademark is "everything Samurai" !!! And outside Japan,it was opened in Hong Kong ahead of Singapore !!! ;-)






Anyway,Domo Arigato to JAPAN FOOD HOLDING - I would very much like to welcome another Japanese RAMEN Eats because I enjoy "Japanese Eats" very much !!! Btw MENYA MUSASHI is located @ the Main Entrance of Raffles City ( opposite CHIJMES ) with Interesting Fontage with Manga-style of Samurai !!! ;-)


- 5 pcs GYOZA - $5.90
Since it was my 1st Time - I was not to familiar with their Limited Menu / Lunch Menu and Signature Dish Menu - and I was also Hungry so I went ahead to order from their "limited menu" - A La Carte SIDE DISH - the above - GYOZA - ( Tasting Notes - "It was actually quite Oily and Saltish ( so best Not to Dip The Soyu Sauce Provided !!! ) and the Filling was not much !!!" ) But of course it will be most enjoyable if you order this !!! -


- It was Not Cold Enough So I Req
A Glass Of ICE !!! ;-)
- Here are my Enjoyable Late Lunches below -


And also from the same Menu - the above - WHITE MUSASHI - White Cha Shu Ramen - $12.90 - ( Tasting Notes - "Both their Ramen and Soup was Thick ! Enjoyed the Taste but Wish the Portion was More !!! ;-)

- April 20 2012 - Since I had a light breakfast I decided to order - BLACK KAKUNI RAMEN with ( 5-pc ) GYOZA - $16.90  -





Till My Next Tastings !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDReW ;-)

ADDRESS : 252 North Bridge Road #01-16 Raffles City Shopping Centre Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6335 6500
OPEN - 1130am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment