ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Apr 14, 2012

CHINESE TEA - In Appreciation & Enjoyment Of Premium Chinese Tea !!! - Year 2012

Since I have recently decided to do a Posting on - WINE TASTING & SPECIAL SALES - YEAR 2012 - last month to have a better idea or record all the purchases that I have made from various Special Sales and Best of all - it will also be good for me to have a better understanding the different labels of WINE that I have enjoyed mostly with my Dad !!! ;-)

It's great for a Chinese Tea Lover because there are more Promotion of Gourmet Chinese Teas for Good Health @ Chinese Eats !!! And I enjoy checking out and tasting the different quality or types of Chinese Teas in their Menu !!! ;-)



I would liked to thank The CHINA CLUB for their Introduction to - A SELECTION OF GOURMET TEAS last year that "really gave me a chance to re-new my Interest in Fine Chinese Tea !!!" Of course I have enjoyed every Gourmet Tea in their Menu !!! ;-)




And here are DECORs in Luk Yu ( above ) and Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh ( below ) that I enjoy looking @ all the Tea Pots there !!! And once there are any Special or Gourmet Teas Menu and if their Chef's Cooking is really good standards,then I will do more Re-Visits and very soon be a Regular there !!! ;-)



Here are Chinese Tea that were given by my Good Friends - which I can enjoy @ my Fav Bak Kut Teh Eats ( Pork Rib Soup ) - see Posting please ! ( Will do more tastings @ other Bak Kut Teh joints soon to hunt for the Best & Fav !!! ) -






So here I would also like very much to do a posting for another of my Special Interest - CHINESE PREMIUM TEA - especially since when I am now enjoying sipping the different types of Chinese Tea almost daily @ the Long March Bar - The China Club or I will even BYO from my own Collection to enjoy @ my Fav Chinese Restaurants like EAST OCEAN !!! ;-)



This week I have started to spend time reading all the books on Chinese Tea that I have brought some time ago because I have been visiting and buying more Quality Chinese Tea @ this Shop - WANG SAN YANG TEA PAVILION @ ION Orchard ! I enjoy for ( Mini ) Tastings & Lessons of different type of Chinese Tea from SHI MEI !!! ;-)




Last Year and Newly Arrived - LONGJING

Their Best Selling - DA HONG PAO



- YUNNAN PU ER ( LA ) Y1999 - $29.00
- WUYI SPECIES - ROU GUI - $38.00







- Here's another Tea Merchant - TenRen's Tea Co - that was featured in a event @ TAKASHIMAYA earlier this year & I would like to buy more Quality Premium Chinese Tea after enjoying their PU ER below -




And this is a Gift from my good friend PC that I "treasure and will enjoy slowly" -




- And this is another Special Refined Tea that "hand carried all the way from Kunming by my GooOOOD Friend - JL" -





- Another Special Gift from my GooOOD Friend - JL - "I am so happy that he recalled that I mentioned to him before that it will be great if I had a chance to taste this year New Picking of Long Jing Tea ( and this was bidded by his good friend in the recent Tea Auction in Shanghai and it's really very expensive !!! ;-) )



Tasting Notes - It's recommended to just use a little bit of tea leaves and add hot water & little bit of cold water to enjoy the best taste !!! ;-)

- Here are my Collection of Books on Chinese Tea -




- Others to be added soon !!! ;-)


- Here's A List Of TEA MERCHANTS that I like To Check Out -

- Kwong Chen Beverage Trading
22 Sago Street,Singapore 059019
Tel: +65 6223 6927

- Pek Sin Choon Pte Ltd
36 Mosque Street,Singapore 059514
Tel: +65 6323 3238

- Tea Chapter
9A,11 Neil Road,Singapore 088808
Tel: +65 6226 1175
Website : http://www.tea-chapter.com.sg/

- TenRen's Tea Co., Ltd
259 South Bridge Road, Singapore 058808
Tel: +65 6735 8253

- Xixing Xuan Teahouse
30 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088453
Tel: +65 6224 6961
Website : http://www.xixingxuan-teahouse.com/

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment