ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 9, 2012

CAVEAU WINES & BAR @ SHAW CENTRE - "NEW & FAV AFTER LUNCH HANGOUT" - JULY 9 2012

Since I had a "quick look" @ their decor @ CAVEAU WINES & BAR last week as they were still preparing for their opening,I guessed I must have saw this Cosy & Comfortable Chair there that I thought it will be a Nice Hangout for a Relaxing Cuppa of Caffe Latte after Lunch !!! ;-)


So when I was on my way to the Orchard MRT for my Lunch @ Pepenero ( Google - ShareFavEatsAlways Pepenero ! ) I couldn't resist snapping the above & return later for a Cuppa of Caffe Latte ( to taste if their Coffee Beans or Latte Art was any Good ? ;-) )



- Caffe Latte - $5
- ShareFavEatsAlways Ratings - 3/5 ;-)
- Cappucino - $5










Happy that "nice comfy seating was waiting for me to enjoy & relax & read a bit" !!! And I was look across that there was Wall Menu with Wines & Bar Eats that I can check & taste in future visits !!! ;-)














After our Introduction Meet & Wine Chat more than months ago - Finally Here's My 1st WINE BUYs from STEVEN CHAN -



And here's MAX's Recommended BUYs -



- "NATIONAL DAY SALE" - August 11 2012 -


- 2006 Demoiselle de Sociando Mallet
- 2007 Ch Sociando Mallet
- 2008 Hospitalet de Gazin
- 2009 Ch La Grave A Pomerol ( ex-Chateau )



STAY TUNED FOR MORE SOON !!! ;-)

ADDRESS : 1 Scotts Road #02-10 Shaw Centre Singapore 228208
CONTACT : +65 6737 2622

No comments:

Post a Comment