ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 24, 2012

HACHIFUKUMARU ( NANTSUTTEI GROUP ) @ OG ORCHARD POINT - "FINALLY 1ST TASTINGS !!!" - JULY 23 2012

After reading Eats Review and their Website about the above HACHIFUKUMARU many Sundays ago,it sure made me really curious & it have been on my mind,I have been thinking of checking & tasting how good is their Signature Eats - CHAR SIEW RAMEN & GYOZA !!! And also their - ALMOND DESSERT !!! ;-)



- "1st NANTSUTTEI RAMEN Tastings" - July 23 2012 -
- Finally mostly thanks to the Newly Opened - UmaUmaRamen @ Forum ( I arrived there @ 145pm on their Opening Day Lunch,their Bosses apologised that "their Soup and Char Siew is finished & request that I return for Dinner instead ! ;-( ) that have "forced me to rush" the above !!! -




By the time I reached tis smallish ( it's quite similar to those in Japan ) Ramen Eats,it was already about 215pm & there was only few tables taken ( so not Slurping Sounds !!! Haha !!! ) I was really "so very hungry that I can really order a lot but due to the thought of too much Carbo....and I desperately want to lose Belly Fats asap !!!" Haha !!! ;-)



I told this Young Waitress that it was my 1st Visit so I requested for her Recommendations so she suggested -

- CHASHU-MEN - $16
- From Menu - "Our basic ramen with a generous topping of Hachi Fuku Maru's specialty Chashu ( simmered pork ) made with high quality pork loin.Enjoy the rich flavors of our chashu"

- ShareFavEatsAlways Tastings - "Enjoyed their Rich and Creamy Tonkatsu Soup and their Ramen was cooked just nice ! But it was really their generous toppings of Chashu that I really enjoyed most !!!" ;-)

- FuuFu Enman GYOZA - $6
( Happy Couple Gyoza )
- From Menu - "A healthy item full of the rich flavour of garlic and meat,this is a powerful and delicious gyoza.The juices of the meat and garlic flow out of the pan-fried dumplings.Nantsuttei's original gyoza recipe"

- ShareFavEatsAlways Tastings - "Was glad that it was not so Saltish and Oily !!! Especially enjoy the above with their White Vinegar and Chilli Oil !!! ;-)

- ANNIN TOFU ( ALMOND JELLY ) - $3
- From Menu - "Our specialty annin tofu shines like silk,melt in your mouth like snow,and has an elegant sweetness"

- ShareFavEatsAlways Tastings - "After enjoying both their Chashu-men and FuuFu Enman Gyoza,of course I had to order and taste their Signature Sweets !!!" ;-)

TILL MY NEXT RAMEN EATS !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANDREw ;-)

ADDRESS : OG Orchard Point #01-13 160 Orchard Road Singapore 238842
CONTACT : +65 6737 9713
WEBSITE : http://hachifukumaru.com/
OPEN : 11am to 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment