ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 10, 2012

RESTORAN OVERSEA @ JLN IMBI,KUALA LUMPUR - "TGIF & IT'S GREAT TO BACK DINNER CELEBRATIONS" !!! - JULY 7 2012


Since I have not been back to one of my FAV CITY - Kuala Lumpur for several years,I had "sleepless or waking up early in the mornings because I was really looking forward to tis TGIF & GOLF @ THE MINES with my Best Friend - JL LEE !!! And of course,I miss most are all my FAV KL EATS !!! And of course it was really great to start off with Dinner @ RESTORAN OVERSEA ( IMBI ) - it was pre-arranged & hosted by my Good Malaysian Friend - GL TAN !!! ;-)



Before our Enjoyable Dinner - Many thanks to JL who needed to go to ( it was my 1st Time to ) PAVILION - http://www.pavilon-kl.com/ so can you imagined how long I have not been back to my "2nd Home !!!" ? Juz luv that our Hotel - RITZ's is "so connected hotel to hotel juz liked in Hong Kong and a short walk away !!! ;-)


- VIEW FROM MY HOTEL ROOM - After we checked in,then it was RAINING !!!
It was actually Good to Cool Down the Humid Weather !!! ;-)


- AFTER RAIN @ PAVILION - "TGIF IN KUALA LUMPUR !!!"  ;-)

After a quick "look see" @ Pavilion,then quick "drop off" @ our Hotel,then another quick short walk behind our hotel,it was TGIF DINNER CELEBRATIONS @ OVERSEA !!! Since our Good Host - GL is a VIP there,a cosy & comfortable VIP ROOM was pre-arranged ( together with the "famous & popular" Char Siew and Double Boiled Soup - see below !!! ;-)


- VIP ROOM @ OVERSEAS

Here's our 1st Enjoyable Dinner @ OVERSEA - SPECIAL & SIGNATURE EATS arranged by our Good Host GL and GOOD RECOMMENDATIONS by their Captain BETTY SHUM - ( Sorry I was enjoying all the Dishes so much that I didn't manage to get all the Menu List !!! ;-) ) -


BYO by our Good Host - GL


- Appetizer ( Both JL and me was Very Hungry so we requested for additional
Appetizer !!! ;-) )


- Signature CHAR SIEW ( Need to Pre-Order or else SOLD OUT !!! )


- Double Boiled Herbal Chicken Soup - Tasted so Good that I
probably enjoyed countless bowls !!! ;-)








- Signature - FRIED RICE - ( that our Good Host GL
highly recommend to Taste !!! ;-) )

And here are their Signature Chinese Desserts ( Hot and Cold Sweets ) -

- ALMOND CREAM
- TASTINGS - "One Of The Best That I Have Ever Enjoyed !!! ;-)
- Cold Dessert - Tastings : "Very Refreshing !!!"


Here's another photo of the OVERSEA Building that I have taken the next morning -

ADDRESS : NO. 84-88, JALAN IMBI, 55100
KUALA LUMPUR
CONTACT : 603-2144 9911 / 2148 7567


++++++++ WATCH OUT FOR NEXT POSTING ON MY JULY KL WEEKEND !!! +++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment