ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 28, 2012

DIN TAI FUNG @ MARINA BAY SANDS - "BUSINESS & TAIWANESE EATS SO GOOD !!! - JULY 27 2012

Since I was told by a Foodie Friend a long time ago that he & his girlfriend will "usually get MSG attack or felt very thirsty after each meal @  DIN TAI FUNG !!! So each time I walked by any of their outlets & I really wanted to check it out & give their eats a taste to confirm on my concerns on the above as I am also "allergic to MSG,so I would hesitate for the longest time till my 1st Time Eats today !!! ;-)

( I thought that since I have already paid their Special Car Park - $6 - due to my Visit to Gift Fair there ! ) I really thought of a very relaxed TGIF afternoon !!! So I started with a late & light YUM CHA @ one of my FAVs - Imperial Treasure,then I decided to walk as much as possible & I enjoyed a "mini 1st Time ( to LV Island ) & Update tour of all the Branded Designers @ The Shoppes @ Marina Bay Sands & of course a Quick Look @ all the latest Eats opened there !!! " And I actually really felt liked a "tourist" !!! Had a super great time !!! ;-)  ) then after having a look below,( to avoid the Long Qs later,I was curious,hungry again & I decided to enjoy a early Dinner Eats !!! ;-)


And "to avoid the long Qs and Waiting Time,it's Best that you arrive there earlier especially if you need a bigger table ! Here's a the different timing Qs & I much prefer the tables with a view !!!  -




Since DIN TAI FUNG's Signature Eats is their "juicy meat filling wrapped in a melt-in-the mouth skin with a minimum of 18 exquisite folds" - XIAO LONG BAO ( Steamed Pork Dumplings ) then it's a Must Taste -


- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- 2201 - 10 pcs - $9.50
- 2502 - 6 pcs - $6.80

- Enjoyed the way it's served but also if there are many orders,you really need to be "patient" and be "rewarded later" !!! ;-)

While waiting for the above,Another Signature Eats that you must order will be their - Oriental Salad in Special Vinegar Dressing -

- 1001 - Oriental Salad in Special Vinegar
Dressing - $3.80

-Tastings - Since I luv the taste of Vinegar - which will make you feel hungry & when you look around,there are lots of orders for the above so it's good to order at least once to get an idea of the taste !!! ;-)

On their MENU - there's Indication of Chef's Special and I really felt liked tasting their Special BEEF NOODLES -

- 3504 - Special Braised Beef Noodle Soup
With Beef Brisket - $11.50

- Tastings - Enjoyed the Cut & Quality of the Beef ! Enjoyed their well cooked Noodles ! But their Soup was not really piping hot that will blurred my glasses !!! Anyway I highly recommend the above !!! ;-)

Guessed by now if you are Follower of my ShareFavEatsAlways BLOG,you will already noticed that all my Enjoyable Eats will have a Sweet Finale !!! And I studied the Menu for awhile because there were a few Sweets that I was interested to order but I have this "weakness for both Almond and Black Sesame" and this is NEW -


- NEW - 5501 - Almond Pudding Coated
With Black Sesame Dressing

Tastings - "Enjoyed tis but of course for the price,you can't expect "the real stuffs being cooked in it !!!" ;-)

DECOR - It's tastefully decorated and the tables are spaciously arranged ! ;-)

SERVICE - Very good !!! ;-)

- "Late Trunch" - August 7 2012 -




- "Double-Boiled Papaya & Snow Fungus
With Rock Sugar ( Hot / Cold ) - $6

TILL MY NEXT VISIT / EATS !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANDREw ;-)

ADDRESS : The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands 2 Bayfront Avenue #B2-63/64
CONTACT : +65 6634 9969

No comments:

Post a Comment