ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 14, 2012

YUAN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT @ CHERAS,KUALA LUMPUR - "GOOD INTRODUCTION & TASTINGS" - JULY 7 2012

After TGIF Dinner @ Restoran Oversea,my Good Malaysian Friend - GL arranged and introduced another of his family's FAV EATS @ YUAN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT located @ Cheras about less than half a hour drive away from my Fav Hotel - Ritz Carlton @ Jalan Imbi ! And he recommended that "it will be best to enjoy a weekend dinner here because "there will be heavy traffic during the week days !!!" ;-)


According to GL,after such a long time,I will meet up with their ( Ex-Restoran Oversea Captain ) Sales Manageress - YEAN and she have arranged some of their Signature Dishes for our Saturday Dinner !!! ;-)





And their CHEF was also from Restoran Overseas so that really look forward to tasting his Cooking !!! ;-) Of course my Good Friend - GL have BYO again for our Dinner ! A good Get Together with his Family and Indonesian Maid ! ;-)



- Here's Our Special Dinner MENU that we enjoyed -




- My Good Friend GL was So Nice because he knows that I always LUV & ENJOY any Special Chinese Double Boiled Soup so he pre-order the above SEAFOOD MELON Soup !!! Tasted really YUMs !!! ;-)



- Pre-Ordered Special Starter -Interesting Tastings !!! ;-)



- Signature Eats - "Claypot Kampong Chicken" - MUST TASTE TIS !!! YUMs !!! ;-)





- Signature Eats - "Buttered With Garlic COD FISH" - MUST TASTE !!! YUMs !!! ;-)

Another Excellent & Enjoyable Eats arranged by GL !!! Looking forward to do RE-VISIT soon !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANdREw ;-)

ADDRESS : 54G-56G, Jalan 5/101C, Off Jalan Kaskas, Cheras Commerical Centre, Taman Cheras 56100 Kuala Lumpur
CONTACT : 603-9130 6878
EMAIL : yuanseafoodres@gmail.com

- BEFORE My Above Enjoyable Dinner From "My Four Breakfast Eats" Onwards -

- "HAPPY SATURDAY MORNING IN KL" -


- My No.1 FAV HOTEL In KL Forever !!!
- FIRST BREAKFAST EATS - Since it was a Long Time Ago that I last visited KL,I really wanted to enjoy My Fav Bak Kut Teh @ Jalan Imbi ( which was walking distance in a cool & windy morning !!! So Good !!! ;-) ) but at first I walked to the "wrong place & I saw tis & in my Mind,I thought it's Ok,Juz Skip Lunch Later !!!" -

- YUMs !!! ;-)

- SECOND BREAKFAST EATS - Still looking for My Bak Kut Teh @ my FAV - Restoran AH HEE but it was "packed" so I ended Next Door ! So I guessed I will "Save The Best For Last !!!" ( Breakfast with JL before going home !!! ;-) ) so I tasted tis instead -




- THIRD BREAKFAST EATS - I was walking back to my Hotel then I bumped into my Good Malaysian Friend - GL with his son & they wanted me to join them for a Cuppa of Caffe Latte from this Special Bakery ( whose Owners are "well Connected !!! ) and after having a look @ their Bread & Buns Selection,of course I had to do a bit of Tastings -




- "Had To Taste The Above Choc With Red Beans Roll ( Right )
Of Course I Shared It With GL !!! ;-)


- My "Foodie" Friend - GL and his Son !!! ;-)

- FINALLY JUZ FRUITS & JUICES with my Good Friend - JL @ RITZ's -


- My Good Mate - JL !!! ps If I waited for
him for Breakfast,I would have been so
Super Hungry !!! Wahaha !!! ;-)


- Feeling So Relaxed & Dreaming When I
Will Be On The Cover Of PEAK !!! Wahaha !!! ;-)

- "MOST ENJOYABLE GOLF EVER WITH JL @ MINES !!!" -

- Thoughts & Feelings - "Felt really Great after Starting With @ BIRDIE & That Really Me More Determined To Play Well !!! The Weather was So Good ( After The Rain Yesterday Evening ! ) and The Course Condition Was OK But I Enjoyed Most Was MINES Being So Exclusive Liked It Was A Private Golf Game For US" !!! ;-)



- With JL and Ahmad ! ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment