ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 25, 2012

AKASHI @ ORCHARD PARADE HOTEL - "ANOTHER CREATIVE OMAKAZE BY BROS - DON & MELVIN" - JULY 21 2012

Since there was no Regular Saturday Yum Cha Lunch,I decided to re-visit all my Fav Eats liked my Fav Fish Soup ( Breakfast Eats ) then to my Fav Black Chicken Herbal Soup ( Lunch Eats ) to Fav Hokkien Prawn Mee ( Afternoon Tea ) then suddenly - a Happy SMS from Who Else but my GooOOD Friend - JL - "I want to enjoy Sashimi Dinner @ Akashi ! Are U free ?" ;-)


- My FAV SUSHI CHEFS - DON & MELVIN !!! Excellent VIP Service !!! ;-)

Of course,my Immediate Reply was - "Yesh Of Course,Mate !!! Many Thanks !!! Looking Forward !!! ;-) ( Frankly because even if I already had my Home Cooked Dinner,I would definitely still go for tis Omakaze Tastings because I luv AKASHI & I also really enjoy both Don & Melvin's creative craft @ the SUSHI BAR Counter very much !!! ;-)

- AKASHI TEAM OF CHEFs BUSY @ WORK !!! ;-)
As always I arrived earlier & of course I wanted both Chef Don & Melvin to a "blind Tasting" for my Fav Italian Wine - AVIGNONESI 2007 ROSSO TOSCANA - which really impressed them !!! And of course after that I ordered my Fav Japanese Plum Wine - UMESHU !!! ;-)

- Tis Was Really "Potent" Combo !!! ;-)
While waiting for My GooOOD Friend - JL's arrival & then also while waiting for our Omakaze,here are few of our some Fav Japanese Appetizers -

- Edamame - "For Good Health Benefits !!!" ;-)


- Let Our Special AKASHI OMAKAZE begin with ( Special Note : In case you are Hungry or you have your Dinner yet,please Do Not Proceed Further !!! ;-) )  -




- "Shiro Ebi with Uni"
- "Omi Gyu Tempura With Foeigras"
- "Kampachi Sashimi"
- Shake Belly Sashima"
- "Otoro Sashimi"
- "Foiegras with Uni Sushi"














- AKASHI Tasting Notes : "As always both Don or Melvin will do their best on the Creative Presentation of each serving & the Taste is also a Wonderful Experience !!! And the atmosphere during Dinner is also Special with most Diners having a Great Time !!!" ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANDrew ;-)

ADDRESS : 1 Tanglin Road, #01-01A Orchard Parade Hotel Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6732 4438

No comments:

Post a Comment