ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 16, 2012

RESTORAN AH HEE BAK KUT TEH - "FAV SUNDAY BREAKFAST IN KL !!!" - JULY 8 2012

After another Enjoyable Dinner with my Good Malaysian Friend - GL and his family ( see my earlier Posting - YUAN SEAFOOD RESTAURANT ),when I woke up early in the morning,I was already looking forward to our SUNDAY BAK KUT TEH Breakfast @ RESTORAN AH HEE with GL and his family & together with my Best Mate, JL !!! ;-)

- Feeling Relaxed & Happy Sunday in KL !!! ;-)

Since I didn't get to enjoy AH HEE's Bak Kut Teh yesterday morning ( see earlier posting - Yuan Seafood - with Breakfast Eats below ) I was really "hungry to enjoy our Sunday Brunch before driving back to Singapore !!!" We were really lucky that the weather again was Cool and Windy for both JL and myself to enjoy a short walk to AH HEE behind our hotel !!! ;-)

- Would Luv To Drive Tis Babe Home !!! Dream On Lah !!! ;-)
Guessed we were so eager to enjoy GL's selection of the different Interesting Small Bowls of Bak Kut Teh liked "different cut and innards" I busy "stuffing my mouth so I just didn't have time to snap any photos except the "Super Star of AH HEE" ( that's only available on Sunday !!! ) and it was really YUMs that I had to do Takeaway for my Parents to enjoy for Dinner in Singapore !!! ;-)

- Our Timing Was Great !!! Only Available On Sunday !!! ;-)

The above Eats - "Pig Trotters was so Yummy that I actually ordered 2 bowls of Rice to enjoy ( it was really PIG OUT !!! ;-) ) And what I enjoy about Bak Kut Teh Eats in KL,there are a wide selection including my Fav Vegs below -



After a really Enjoyable and Hearty Sunday Breakfast and a short walk back to RITZ's,since it was still early to check out,we decided to extend our Sunday Brunch with some Sweets with Caffe Latte and Fruit Juice and after enjoying Pancakes,my Good Friend JL suggested we order tis 5 Star - Malaysian KAYA Toast below to complete and celebrate our Most Enjoyable KL Weekend !!! -



So far I have stayed @ SHANG before but I personally I Rate Highly & Luv Staying @ the RITZ's most because their Location is the Best and their Room have lots of Space & I enjoy their Comfortable Bed & Loo very much !!! ;-)



Their Owners YTL have really done a Great Job to connect to JW MARRIOT and Starhill Shopping Centre,it's really good if there's any bad weather !!! While driving home,I was already dreaming and looking forward to our future KL Trips !!! ;-)

- Already For Our N-S DRIVE !!! ;-)
There Still Several FAV EATs that I didn't get to Re-Visit but Till My Next KL EATS !!! ;-)

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
ANdrEW ;-)

- RESTORAN AH HEE
ADDRESS : 33A, Medan Imbi 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutan, Malaysia
CONTACT : 03-2145 1911
OPEN : 5AM to LUNCH Only !

No comments:

Post a Comment