ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 24, 2012

&Made @ PACIFIC PLAZA ( CLOSED ) - "NEWLY OPENED BY 3 MICHELIN STAR CHEF !!!" - JULY 2012

Just read about - &Made in yesterday's The Business Times - DINING - Monday,July 23,2012 - "Affordable Fare From 3 Michelin Star Chef" by Debbie Yong - so since it's "so near my "Office" of course I need to check tis New Eats out -


- Good Introduction With 3 Michelin Star
CHEF BRUNO MENARD !!! ;-)


But at the same time,same day there was another New Japanese Ramen - UmaUmaRamen featured in The Straits Times so it was a "tough lunch decision and I finally decided on Japanese Ramen instead because I wanted to taste and compare their standard with my recent Ramen Eats Posting on Menya Mushashi ( juz Google ShareFavEatsAlways - Menya Mushashi ! ) but after my enjoyable Maguro Sushi Set @ Tomi Sushi ( juz Google ShareFavEatsAlways - Tomi Sushi ! ) with probably too much Fresh Seafood and my glass of Japanese Plum Wine, I "almost forgot" about - &Made -


- By Ex-Chef of 3 Michelin Star -
L'Osier - Tokyo

until I walked by this "interesting Black & White Decor look Casual Eats with their & Sign" then I quickly recalled that I needed to do a Look See on this Latest Eats -











I thought that "since I already enjoyed another Tomi Sushi Eats,I probably can still enjoy a cuppa of hot drink and "soaked up this new Eats Lunch atmosphere" !!! And that's what I actually told their Restaurant Manager that I will just order Coffee but somehow after I had a look @ their Paper Menu below -



But of course I only had Cuppaccino @ Caveau - which is across the road - ( U can juz Google - ShareFavEatsAlways - Caveau ! ) and I really have to order Tis -

- HOT CARAMEL LAVA CAKE - $15

- ShareFavEatsAlways Tastings - "After almost 25mins wait in the "almost Non Air-Conditioned" Section ( according to the Manager,there was some maintenance ! ) and "seated between tis Two Ex-Employer - Employee who chatted across my table ! It was good that I was having a Happy Day or else...." It was really worth all the hassle !!! I enjoyed it when the Manager sliced the Lava Cake,all the Caramel Lava will slowly flow out ! And the "hot & cold effect ( with Ice Cream ) and the Not Very Sweet taste really made "completed my Enjoyable Lunch !!!" ;-)

Then after looking @ the other tables nearby,guess what was On Their Table ??? It was one of their Signature Eats - BURGERS !!! ;-)



- "Good Catch Up - Highly Recommended - THE 3 LITTLE PIGS BURGER Lunch with LOH-san !!! - July 25 2012 -


- THE 3 LITTLE PIGS - "Tis The Best That
I Ever Enjoyed !!! Next Please !!! ;-)

- "Another Dessert Tasting with My Good Friend - LF Foo" - July 31 2012 -






Well TILL MY NEXT VISIT very soon !!! ;-)

ADDRESS : #01-04-06 Pacific Plaza 9 Scotts Road Singapore
CONTACT : +65 6732 9808

No comments:

Post a Comment