ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Jul 5, 2012

HOMETOWN ( SICHUAN CUISINE ) @ SMITH STREET - "TASTINGS !!!" - JULY 1 2012

Have walked by HOMETOWN few times before my Fav Breakfast Eats @ Chinatown Complex so when my Friend ROU ROU from ChongQing told me that she was hungry,I immediately thought of "getting her to do some tastings so that I know how she rates tis Sichuan Eats !!!" ;-)


Since my Good Friend JL suggested that "we should travel to Chengdu for a Holiday so I juz wanted to get an idea & tasting"...so we went in & there was table with a few Tourist looking Ladies and Waitresses from China ! And later their Chefs also came out to have the late lunch or early dinner ! And I was the Only Singaporean there ! It was an Interesting Feeling !!! ;-)


- She commented that "it was Not Spicy enough & Tasted Ok only !!!"






- Of course we had to do Takeaways for all tis !!! ;-)

TILL THE NEXT SICHUAN EATS SOON !!! STAY TUNED !!! ;-)

ADDRESS : NO. 25-25A Smith Street Singapore 058939
CONTACT : +65 6372 1602

No comments:

Post a Comment