ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Nov 13, 2011

LOBBY LOUNGE @ THE PENINSULA HONG KONG - "My Most Enjoyable Breakfast In Kowloon !" Nov 6 - 7 2011

After my "Morning Street Walking Exercise" ( Thought it will be more Interesting Idea that instead Working Out in the SHERATON Hotel Gym ( which is actually not that impressive & smallish ! ) it will be more Fun by doing some Brisk Walking because at the same time I will be Exploring some of the Streets in Tsim Sha Tsui & best of all without bumping into any groups of Shoppers so early in the morning ! ;-) )

For that I wanted to "Reward" myself by enjoying a leisurely Breakfast @ the LOBBY LOUNGE @ THE PENINSULA ( which was next to my hotel and instead of the Breakfast there,I much prefer here because there are always Long Queues for their Afternoon High Tea especially during the Weekends ! And i have "special memories of this famous hotel during my 1st HK trip many years ago ! ) And there are No Long Queues at Breakfast - so I can actually select my preferred table to enjoy my Breakfast and Read my newspaper especially since i am on Holiday !!! ;-)


Posing In Front Of The Hotel's Rolls Royce Phantom !
Many years ago I once enjoyed the Stretch Mercedes Benz Limo Ride
From GRAND HYATT ! Will Remember That Forever ! ;-)

It was a really beautiful SUNDAY Morning in Hong Kong....( Just Luv waking up to this Scenic View of Hong Kong Island every morning !!! :-) )




After my enjoyable and relaxing Breakfast, i was especially looking forward to re-visiting and enjoying Sunday YUM CHA @ SPRING MOON ( also located at The Peninsula ) with both my great friend JL and another good friend - HIEN who is now successfully based in Hong Kong !!! :-)



Since I am Holiday,I have a Super Appetite and I decided to order from their Breakfast Menu - "Traditional Peninsula Breakfast" - ( HKD 278 ) which i enjoyed very much & after all - "Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day especially with my good holiday mood,it certainly tasted even better !!!" ;-)


Requested For My Fav Fresh Juice - ORANGE with CARROT !


Breakfast Cereals Served With High Calcium Milk or Organic Soy Milk

Seven Grain Bread


Two Eggs - Scrambled Served With Country Potatoes,Chicken Chipolata or Apple Wood Smoked Bacon
From The Peninsula Tea Collection - My Preferred Selected Flavoured Tea - Almond with Honey !
And I returned for Monday Breakfast - after another Interesting Morning Brisk Street Walking Routine & a quick shower,I was back ( their friendly waitress & Manager recognised me and asked how was my Yum Cha @ SPRING MOON ! ) and this time I decided to order their Oriental MENU instead & it was - CONGEE With COD FISH ( HKD 98 ) -  because i have never tasted this before ! And maybe i was feeling hungry because the Congee was very smooth and the Cod tasted fresh & delicious !!! ;-)



Again it was another Excellent decision because I enjoyed the above very much !!! And this time I "paired" with another Flavoured Tea - CHINA ROSE TEA ( HKD 60 )

I was hoping i could have my final round of Breakfast on Tuesday liked Tasting their - PANCAKES ! But it was "too rush" because I need to Check Out earlier to "catch the Airport Train Ride so I had a even better Idea - to enjoy a Late Breakfast Eats Idea @ the CHEK LAP KOK Airport !!! ( Check next Posting On TASTY,Hong Kong Airport ! ) ;-)

Look forward to Fav Breakfast @ Lobby Lounge next time !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDreW ;-)

ADDRESS : Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui , Kowloon , Hong Kong SAR
CONTACT : +852 2920 2888

No comments:

Post a Comment