ShareFavEatsAlways Most Popular Posts - Last 7 Days *****

Nov 23, 2011

WILD HONEY @ SCOTT'S SQUARE - "Fav All Day Breakfast Tastings" - November 2011







It's definitely Good News & I'm Happy that there's now another WILD HONEY @ SCOTTS SQUARE !!! And even better for me,this one "save me time walking thru' ION,Wisma,Ngee Ann City & then finally be disappointed to see a long queue & waiting list @ their first - WILD HONEY @ MANDARIN GALLERY !!! And also it's timely that I can now take a Break from my other Favs @ ION liked - Marmalade Pantry & TWG !!! ;-)

Over here, I much prefer their DECOR here mostly because it's a larger & spacious dining area with high ceiling too !!! No more need to look at Chalk Board to order & pay immediately,then if you are alone then have any seating problems ! Now you can even do reservations & you can take a bit more time to study their MENU a bit then finally decide your craving for the day !!! And in their MENU here - beside your all time FAVs,there are Introductions of some of their NEW Eats that I will check it out soon !!! ;-)













And another feature that I LIKE over at SCOTTS SQUARE - there's also a 20 Seater Verandah Dining with a few FANs above for those who prefer for a change to Outdoor Dining to enjoy their Sweets and with a partial view of both ION and Shaw Centre.And you can also watch the traffic on Orchard & Scotts Road !!! ;-)




And on one of my earlier morning visit there,I told their Director - a Nice American - GUY WACHS that "I had only - WILD HONEY on mind & that it somehow made me walked over from - The American Club just to enjoy a Late Breakfast from their - ALL DAY BREAKFAST MENU ( and I also joked with him that I plan to Order & Taste A Different Item for Every Visit if possible !!! He didn't looked surprised liked there's already others that have done that & he cooly replied - "So you would liked to start from the top of the list ?" ;-) ) And that morning, I started with :


BASQUE - Softly Scrambled Eggs With Melted Red & Yellow Peppers & Onions
With Imported Spanish Serrano Ham & their Signature Brioche - S$22.00



And on another nice afternoon visit together with my Good Friend - ERIC,I highly recommended that we shared this :

CARIBBEAN - Coconut  Waffles Bound By Fresh Passionfruit Creme Patisserie,
Fresh Baby Bananas & Slices Of Mango, Toasted With Coconut Flakes & Passionfruit Syrup - $20.00

And with the above Eats - I will usually enjoy with a cuppa Almond Caffe Latte !!! Or if it's a Humid Day then it will be their - Iced Latte below ! ;-)



Or you can consider their - HONEY MOCKTAIL DRINKS too !!! ;-)

Mandarin Wilderness - $9
- Ice Blended Raspberry ,Banana,Mandarin & Honey

Here's another part of the MENU ( In case you prefer a small bite or quick visit ! ) that I have Tasted so far......"OLD FASHIONED LAYERED SPONGE CAKES"......S$6.50......

PASSIONFRUIT





Another PLUS - It's also good to know that "there's experienced Managers leading their attentive young Crew to provide good service @ Scotts Square !!!" Will definitely be a Frequent Visitor with all my Good Friends !!!  ;-)

Till my Next Eats........... !!!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
AnDrEW ;-)

ADDRESS : SCOTTS SQUARE - 6 Scott's Square , 3th Floor
CONTACT : +65 6636 1816
WEBSITE : http://www.wildhoney.com.sg/


Other WILD HONEY @ SCOTTS Review :

- "Lots At Scotts" by EPICURE - December 2011

- "Wild Redux" by APPETITE - December 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment